***Action figure not included***
Vintage 1970 Action Man Argyll & Sutherland Highlander Outfit Starter Set
The vintage Action Man Argyll & Sutherland Highlander tunic, kilt, hose, spats and lace up black boots offered here make a great starter set. A copy of the rare Argyll & Sutherland Highlander brochure is included with the outfit. a highly informative read.
The condition of the individual accessories is:
- Tunic tag reads Palitoy Action Man Made in Hong Kong. Fabric is clean and bright with no tears or fading. Buttons, snaps, epaulettes, and other trimmings are all present and in perfect working order. A couple of tiny holes that are hard to see but noted anyway (pointed out in photos), a few ‘mom’ stitches and light oxidization of the vintage metal bits are the main note.
- Kilt is brightly colored with no tears or holes noted. All snaps present and in good working order. A few small white spots (appears to be glue residue) in the back folds noted and visible in photos.
- Hose are brightly colored with slight yellowing from age and play wear.
- Spats are clean and intact. Elastic straps are both present and attached.
- Boots are respectively marked Hong Kong 1 & 2. Shoe strings are present. No split eyelets noted.
- A complimentary copy of the Argyll & Sutherland Highlander brochure is included with this set, a delightful and informative read.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 4 in|